Shout-out to hipsters
Posted: 2013-05-10 16:28 | More posts about music live music
Had the chance to see Mac Demarco live in Munich a few days ago. My expectations were so high I was almost certain I'd come away disappointed, but I left completely blown away.
Demarco's studio albums are fairly mellow. When playing live, however, the tempo is jumped up and plenty more distortion and general madness is thrown in to the mix.
Here's a video of the band playing in the Pitchfork headquarters. An excellent performance all around: funny banter, awesome music and really tight playing.
- The Stars Keep On Calling My Name
- Cooking Up Something Good
- Rock And Roll Night Club
- Ode To Viceroy
- Freaking Out The Neighborhood
- My Kind of Woman
- Baby's Wearing Blue Jeans
- She's Really All I Need
- Take Five (Dave Brubeck Quartet)
- Break Stuff (Limp Bizkit)
- Blackbird (The Beatles)
- She's Really All I Need (Reprise)
- Still Together